FurzAid Primary Feature
The simplistic and elegant design of the primary action of FurzAid Animal Rescue App, ensures that you can quickly and easily notify the animal professionals within your area, of an animal that you have found that requires assistance.
This is performed by the following four easy steps:
Take (or upload) a photograph of the animal which you are trying to bring assistance to & ‘Name your Rescue’.
Geographically Tag the current location of the animal needing assistance, or place the ‘Pin’ where you last saw the animal.
Add a brief comment below the map, ie; description of the animals situation, injury, illness, temperament, sex, etc…
Get the attention of the local animal community by sharing this rescue.
It’s that Simple!
FurzAid App in Action.
Here you can watch a live animation of the step-through features of the Photo – GeoTag – Comment – Post functionality of FurzAid Animal Rescue App..
Along with this, the video also showcases a flow-through of:
- What the posted rescue looks like.
- What happens when a Animal Professional responds to a ‘Rescue Post’ request.
- Communication, tracking and timeline of the rescue and what happens beyond.
FurzAid helps Animal Organisations.
Along with Users being able to create their own profile, protect their pets with the ‘Lost Pet’ feature and manage & share their animal rescues, a big part of FurzAid’s success is due to the tireless work of the organisations, vets and volunteers who respond to your animal rescue posts.
We give back to them by providing a backend management platform and an everyday tool in support of their amazing animal work. These main platform features are:
- Task Organisation – Issuing Job Numbers, Notes & History management.
- Chat Facility – Discussion Feed for Organisation Members.
- Reviews & Donations – Followers contributions, feedback & support.
- Social Media Posting – Share your rescue success stories to social media for raising awareness and audience growth.
Preview the App